Community Response has an open-door policy for anyone who feels they require support around their alcohol use or has concerns about their Liver Health. Our free and confidential service is open Monday to Friday from 9 am to 5 pm.
For the past 30 years, Community Response has provided a wide range of services for those dealing with problem alcohol use, family members living with addiction in the home, and individuals affected by Hepatitis C/Liver health issues. All of our services are provided by our specially trained team with extensive experience of working within the field of addiction.
We aim to provide information and support that allows clients to make the best choices to meet their current goals. We provide group programmes, one to one interventions and, when appropriate, refer on to other specialist services. We offer a safe, non-judgmental space to allow people the opportunity to make positive changes relating to alcohol use,
poly-drug use and their health.
If you are affected by these issues, you can call 01 454 9772 for free confidential advice and support.
- Alcohol - Problem alcohol use (Programmes cover a wide range of goals from reduction, education and abstinence)
- Hepatitis C/Viral Hepatitis - Support for those living with Hepatitis C or those concerned they may have been exposed to the virus. Support is offered to seek testing and curative treatment. See https://hepinfo.ie/ for more information.
- Family support - for those individuals living with addiction in the home, we facilitate groups, meet people one to one and offer a holistic treatment package which includes mindfulness and various holistic treatments.
- Mindfulness _ We offer a mindfulness programme to active clients of the service who have been sober for a minimum of 4 weeks
- Individual/One to one Support - Individual support sessions to asess your goals in relation to your alcohol use are also availble for those who may not be able to attend groups or who may be working and can only attend at specified times.
If you are interested in support in relation to any of the areas of above, please fill out our referral form or contact us on 01 4549772, alternatively you can also email firstname.lastname@example.org for advice and support.