Keeping your personal information confidential and private is extremely important to us at Community Response. In this document we explain how we collect, use and store your data.
Privacy Notice: Keeping your personal information confidential and private is extremely important to us at Community Response. In this document we explain how we collect, use and store your data.
Fill out our online Consent Form here
These are the main ways in which we use your information:
- Collect your personal data
- Contact you by phone, post or email
- Share relevant information with other services involved in your care when necessary
- Use anonymised data to complie reports for our funders, social media and our board of management. This information contains no personal oridentifiable information.
What information about you do we collect, how do we handle it and how long do we keep it?
- We collect personal information about you such as: your name, phone number, date of birth, address, next of kin, employment status, accommodation status, GP, prescribed medication, medical conditions. We also ask for special personal information such as Hepatitis C, drug and alcohol usage, treatment history. We do a risk assessment for Health & Safety of you, our staff and other clients.
- We use paper assessment forms and store your data on a software system called Salesforce. We will have an electronic file of your information.
How do we use personal information and why do we collect it?
- We use your information because we want to understand your needs better, improve the services we provide and avoid asking you for information more than once
- With your permission, we may use your information to contact you by phone, post or email
- With your permission we may contact other services you are involved with
- We also collect your information to report anonymised data for our funders
When do we share your personal information? :
- All your information will be treated confidentially and will only be shared on a need to know basis with your permission. The information which can’t be treated confidential is in a Child Protection Case, harm to yourself or others and if there was a legal subpoena from court.
How is your information protected? :
- Our staff are trained in the principles of GDPR, we use passwords, locked doors and filing cabinets, we do regular security reviews
- If we are using other systems or services e.g. Salesforce, we get them to sign contracts of compliance.
- You can get access to your personal information, or have your information corrected or deleted
- You can withdraw your consent at any time
- You can lodge a complaint with the Information Commissioners Office
How to contact us?
If you have any questions or concerns about our privacy practices, your personal information, or if you wish to file a complaint, please contact us by phone (01-4549772), email (email@example.com) or by post. Our address is Community Response Ltd., 14 Carman's Court, Carman’s Hall, Dublin 8